Ballesteros Photography was founded in 2007 now serving hundreds of weddings all over the world. We take pride in the unique service we offer as a husband & wife team upholding a standard to capture each wedding we shoot with beauty, creativity, and emotion. We hope you enjoy this creative legacy we share as a husband and wife team.
Ballesteros Photography has served hundreds of weddings in both photo & video around the world. We take pride in the unique service we offer as a husband & wife team upholding a standard to capture each wedding we shoot with beauty, creativity, and emotion. We hope you enjoy this creative legacy we share as a husband and wife team.
We love traveling around the world. Kari and I are always dreaming about the next place we’ll visit. All we need is our camper trailer, little pup Rusty and a beautiful destination. Our love for our family keeps us wanting to come home. It’s this beautiful dance of home and away that keeps our lives filled with adventure beyond the love we share for our career. Even more, music has been a grand adventure in our love story together. The first day we set eyes on each other was at church and to this day we are still leading worship together in our little local church.
It’s my goal as a makeup artist to make sure you feel confident, beautiful, and relaxed on your wedding day. Whether it’s a simple, soft and natural look, or a detailed, dramatic, and glamorous look, it’s my desire to give my brides exactly what they desire for their special day. I use a mix of products from different high-end makeup brands including airbrush makeup . All makeup services include false lashes. I will be on location and available all day for touch ups exclusively for clients that book with Ballesteros Photograph
Music has been a part of my life since I was a boy. I spent most of my teenage years composing song ideas and tracking my music on an old reel to reel that I found in my parent's attic. With so many ideas running through my head I began layering sounds on top of one another in my bedroom late into the night. To this day I can still feel the excitement that comes from the process of hearing music take shape through multi-track recording. Near the end of my high school years I concluded that my dream career was to write soundtracks for cinema. This dream was soon forgotten along my journey of life but then realized again when Kari & I began shooting wedding videos together. Searching for a song to fit someone’s wedding experience never made sense to me when I could just write a perfect soundtrack match for our clients myself. Writing wedding soundtracks is so natural and easy for me and our little “in home recording studio” is amazing. Through it all, and to this day I am delighted that my music has found a space to amplify the emotional journey of what I believe to be the most powerful event in a person's life.
Out of state or international:
How many people are in your wedding party?:
What is your selected venue?:
Makeup - Y/N:
Are you seeking video - Y/N:
Are you seeking photography - Y/N:
Your Email Here:
5. Help us understand the price range you expect to stay within for your wedding day coverage? (scale within $1500 - $8,000)
Wedding Date Name Email
6. Let's talk driving route: Are the guys and girls getting ready at the same location? Is the ceremony and reception being hosted in one location?
3. How many guests will be attending?
4. Are you interested in using our Photography + Video services?
2. How many people will be included in your wedding party?
7. Is hair and makeup being hosted at another location and Are you considering using Kari as your makeup artist?
8. Are you considering incorporating a “First look” into your day prior to ceremony?
10. Express to us any special moments unique to your wedding day that we may need to understand:
1. How would you measure the scale of your wedding vision on a scale "simple (1) to extravagant (10)" 1 -10?